First Passage to the West
Journey through the Clouds
Rainforest to Gold Rush
2 Day Rail Trips
A leisurely and luxurious vacation featuring GoldLeaf Service onboard the Rocky Mountaineer, the services of our concierge and stays in Jasper, Lake Louise and Banff.
Call 877-929-7245 for air fares and schedules from your city to and from Vancouver.
- 2 days onboard the spectacular Rocky Mountaineer® in GoldLeaf Service.
- 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 8 dinners
- 7 nights accommodation in Fairmont Hotels & Resorts with upgraded rooms
- 1 night moderate accommodation in Kamloops
- Motorcoach tours of Jasper, the Icefields Parkway, Yoho National Park and Banff townsite with the services of a Rocky Mountaineer Concierge
- Limousine transfers in Vancouver to Calgary airport
- Admission to Canada Olympic Park
- Airport and rail station transfers in Vancouver and Calgary by limousine, including gratuities
- Exclusive Attractions Pass
- National Park Pass
- Vancouver: Admission to the Vancouver Lookout, Hop-On Hop-Off Attractions Loop Tour
- Victoria: Admission to the Royal BC Museum
- Banff: Admission to the Whyte Museum
- Lake Louise: Guided Lakeshore Stroll
- Meet and greet service at Vancouver Airport
- Jasper: Jasper Tramway, including transportation to/from gondola
- Calgary: Admission to the Calgary Tower
- Service of a Rocky Mountain Concierge in the Canadian Rockies
- Luggage Handling
Call 877-929-7245 today to book your Canadian Rockies Gold Vacation featuring Jasper, Lake Louise and Banff.
Day 1 Vancouver Arrival
On arrival at Vancouver airport, transfer by limousine to downtown Vancouver and spend the rest of the day at your leisure. Overnight at The Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, with dinner included.
Day 2 Vancouver to Kamloops, GoldLeaf Service
Travel onboard the Rocky Mountaineer from the coastal city of Vancouver to Kamloops in the heart of British Columbia's interior while enjoying the added comforts and amenities of GoldLeaf Service. Watch panoramic views of the spectacular scenery through dome windows and enjoy gourmet meals in the GoldLeaf Dining Room. On today's journey you will see dramatic changes in scenery, from the lush green fields of the Fraser River Valley, through forests and winding river canyons surrounded by the peaks of the Coast and Cascade Mountains, to the desert-like environment of the interior. Highlights include the rushing waters of Hell's Gate in the Fraser Canyon and the steep slopes and rock sheds along the Thompson River, before you ease along the shores of Kamloops Lake into Kamloops. Dinner is included this evening at your Kamloops accommodation. Overnight in Kamloops.
Day 3 Kamloops to Jasper, GoldLeaf Service
Your journey continues north and east to the mighty Canadian Rockies. Once again you will be surrounded by dramatic scenery as you follow the banks of the North Thompson River through the Monashee and Cariboo Mountains, climbing ever nearer to the high peaks of the Continental Divide. Today's highlights include Mount Robson, the highest peak in the Canadian Rockies at 3,954 metres (12,972 feet), as well as the climb over the Yellowhead Pass into Jasper National Park. End your rail journey in Jasper this evening. Overnight at The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge.
Day 4 Jasper Sightseeing
Join your driver-guide and Rocky Mountaineer Concierge for a tour of Jasper this morning. Travel in a specially designed motorcoach with extra legroom for superior comfort. Spend the afternoon at your leisure. Overnight at The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, with dinner and breakfast included.
Day 5 Jasper to Lake Louise
Enjoy a full-day motorcoach tour along the Icefields Parkway, one of the most scenic highways in the world, including an Ice Explorer ride at the Columbia Icefield. Overnight at The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise, with dinner and breakfast included.
Day 6 Lake Louise to Banff
Today, your driver-guide and Rocky Mountaineer Concierge will take you on a tour of Yoho and Banff National Parks. Visit the many highlights of Yoho National Park, including the Spiral Tunnels, Emerald Lake and a natural rock bridge. After lunch (not included), continue on to Banff National Park and see Bow Falls, the Banff Gondola and the Hoodoos. Overnight at The Fairmont Banff Springs, with dinner and breakfast included.
Day 7 Free Day in Banff
Spend the entire day exploring the town of Banff and Banff National Park on your own. Your concierge will assist you in making arrangements for activities. Overnight at The Fairmont Banff Springs, with dinner and breakfast included.
Day 8 Banff to Calgary
Transfer to Calgary this morning and enjoy a short city tour. Your afternoon is free to explore the "Stampede City". Overnight at The Fairmont Palliser, with dinner and breakfast included
Day 9 Calgary
After breakfast and hotel check-out, transfer by limousine to Calgary airport, where your Canadian Rockies Gold vacation ends