Paris and Rome is no longer offered this year. A variety of other spectacular tours to see Europe by rail are currently available for travel.
This incredible 9-day European rail vacation showcases two of Europe's greates cities: Paris and Rome.
Call 877-929-7245 to book
the Paris and Rome tour.
- Paris: Views of the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, Champs Élysées and Notre Dame. Plus an included Seine cruise, Fragonard Perfumery visit and half day excursion to Versailles.
- Rome: Sightseeing includes views of the Forum, Colosseum, Circus Maximus and a visit to St. Peter’s Basilica.
- Scenic Views of the Burgundy vineyards on the train ride from Paris en route to Rome.
- Buffet breakfast daily.
- A qualified local city guide in Paris and Rome.
- The services of a qualified representative in Rome & Paris
- Chauffeur driven on luxury air-conditioned/air-ventilated motorcoaches.
- Overnight train journey from Paris to Rome – couchette or sleeper included.
- Accomodation includes twin-bedded rooms with private facilities.
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes included.
- Transfers on Day 2 at Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport will operate at 08.30AM, 11.00AM and 3.30PM. Plan your flight to arrive at least 45 minutes prior to transfer time. Passengers arriving later should make their own way to the first hotel. Return transfers on the last touring day will arrive at Rome Fiumicino Airport at 07.00AM and 09.30AM. Plan your flight to depart 2 hours after transfer times.
Day 1 - Depart USA
Overnight flight to Paris.*
Days 2 to 4 - Paris (3 nights)
On arrival at Charles de Gaulle airport you are met by a tour director and transferred to your hotel, the rest of the day is free.
The next day you can begin to explore Paris or maybe visit Notre Dame. Later in the afternoon you will meet your tour director and
the rest of the group. The next morning you'll enjoy a sightseeing tour which includes the ascent of the Eiffel Tower to the second
level, the Champs Elysees, Arc de Triomphe and views of Notre Dame and the Place de la Concorde. Also included is a visit to the
Fragonard Perfumery. Then the time is yours to visit Versailles or the Louvre, dine out in Montmartre or enjoy one of the
famous Parisian cabarets?
Hotel: Mercure Tour Eiffel (3 nights)
Day 5 - Overnight train from Paris to Rome
Today is at leisure until you board our train in Paris for an overnight journey through the French vineyards en route to Italy.
Days 6 to 8 - Rome (3 nights)
Enjoy two full days in this exciting city. Your sightseeing tour on the first morning with a local guide, using our effective audio
system, features views of the Forum, Colosseum and the Circus Maximus where ‘Ben Hur’ style chariot races took place, plus a visit
to St. Peter’s Basilica in the Vatican. Then Rome is yours to explore as you please. There's plenty of time to admire Michelangelo's
Sistine Chapel, and shop along the elegant Via Condotti. In the evenings, perhaps discover Italy's mouth-watering cuisine in one of
Rome's many restaurants.
Hotel: Cardinal St. Peter
Day 9 - Rome – USA
'Buon viaggio' Roma as our memorable tour of Paris and Rome comes to an end.