Independent Amtrak Tours
Escorted Amtrak Tours
New England and Autumn Tours
Winter Escapes on Amtrak
Travel by Train on Amtrak to Chicago and experience a world-class city in the heart of the Midwest. With Chicago's spectacular lake front, Millennium Park, Navy Pier, Magnificent Mile shopping, Broadway Theater and restaurants to fit every taste, Chicago wins over the hearts of its visitors. This package includes two nights at one of downtown Chicago's many great hotels. Call now for more information.
Call 877-929-7245 to book your Chicago
vacation on Amtrak.
Available Options - Call For Prices:
- Additional hotel nights
- Hop-On, Hop-Off Trolley & Upper Decker Tour - Tour Length Varies: Enjoy a scenic tour of Chicago’s lake front & downtown area aboard Trolley buses New Upper Deckers!
- The Grand Tour - 4 Hours: Visiting the best Chicago has to offer made easy! This tour take you to the best sites on the North and South Sides, showing you the beauty of the parks and treating you to many breathtaking views of the city.
- The Grand Tour & Hancock Tower - 5.5 Hours: Experience the excitement of the Grand Tour of Chicago’s best sites combined with a visit to the John Hancock Tower, one of the city’s tallest landmarks.
- Land & Lake Tour - 4 Hours: Tour chicago in style! See famous sites in Chicago from the water as you are treated to a fantastic voyage on a streamliner yacht. See Soldier Field, Lake Point Towers, Navy Pier and much more!
- Dinner & South Shore Cruise - 5 Hours: Combine the best of Chicago’s South Shore with a fantastic dinner served on a cruise on the Spirit of Chicago, where you are treated to live entertainment and an amazingly fun atmosphere.
|The James Hotel
|The Whitehall Hotel
|The Hilton Chicago
|The Hilton Palmer House
|Inn of Chicago
|Kansas City, MO
|St. Louis, MO
|New York, NY
|San Francisco, CA
|New Orleans, LA
Rail Travel to Chicago on the following Amtrak routes:
From the West:
Emeryville/San Francisco, CA - Chicago, IL
Los Angeles, CA - Chicago, IL
Los Angeles, CA/San Antonio, TX - Chicago, IL
From the Northwest:
Seattle, WA/Portland, OR - Chicago, IL
From the Midwest:
Connections five states: Illinois
From the Northeast:
Lake Shore LimitedSM
Boston, MA/New York, NY - Chicago,IL
From the East:
CardinalSM / Hoosier State
Washington, DC/Cincinnati, OH - Chicago, IL
Washington, DC/Pittsburgh, PA - Chicago, IL
From the South:
City of New OrleansSM
New Orleans, LA - Chicago, IL
*Quoted prices are off-peak and per person. Hotels based on double occupancy and include tax. Prices do not include rail fair from your city. Prices are subject to change without notice, and all reservations are based upon availability.
Call 877-929-7245 today to book your vacation to Chicago.
**All rates are per person round trip. Prices are subject to change. Roomette & bedroom pricing is in addition to the normal coach fare.