Independent Amtrak Tours
Escorted Amtrak Tours
New England and Autumn Tours
Winter Escapes on Amtrak
Browse the French Quarter, indulge in Creole cuisine and enjoy live jazz, blues and zydeco music. This package includes two nights in one of the many great downtown New Orleans hotels Vacations By Rail offers.
Call 877-929-7245 to book your New Orleans
vacation on Amtrak.
Available Options - Call For Prices:
- Additional hotel nights
- Super City Tour - 2 Hours: Travel through three centuries of history, legends and romance as you encounter “The City That Care Forgot!”
- Ghosts & Spirits Walking Tour - 2 Hours: New Orleans has been referred to as the most haunted city in America. After this tour, we´ll let you be the judge!
- French Quarter Walking Tour - 2 Hours: Let your own “local expert” unravel the mysteries of America’s oldest and most unique living neighborhood!
- Steamboat Natchez Harbor Cruise - 2 Hours: Enjoy a two-hour cruise by day from the heart of the French Quarter aboard the Steamboat Natchez…including Calliope concert!
- Paddle & Wheel Tour - 4 Hours: The Paddle and Wheel is the Steamboat Natchez Cruise (Paddle) plus the Super City Tour (Wheel)!
- Garden District Walking Tour - 2.5 Hours: Visit the American section of town that was built to rival the architectural splendor of the Creoles’ French Quarter!
|Intercontinental New Orleans
|Renaissance Pere Marquette
|Astor Crowne Plaza
|St. James Hotel
|Holiday Inn French Quarter
|Doubletree Hotel New Orleans
|Holiday In Chateau LeMoyne
|New York, NY
|San Antonio, TX
|San Francisco, CA
|St. Louis, MO
|Los Angeles, CA
Rail Travel to Chicago on the following Amtrak routes:
From the South:
Orlando, FL - New Orleans, LA - Los Angeles, CA Coast-to-Coast
From the Northeast:
New York, NY - Atlanta, GA - New Orleans
From the North:
City of New OrleansSM
Chicago, IL - New Orleans, LA
*Quoted prices are off-peak and per person. Hotels based on double occupancy and include tax. Prices do not include rail fair from your city. Prices are subject to change without notice, and all reservations are based upon availability.
Call 877-929-7245 today to book your vacation on Amtrak to New Orleans.
**All rates are per person round trip. Prices are subject to change. Roomette & bedroom pricing is in addition to the normal coach fare.