Location: Chicago HQ
The Graphic Designer is responsible for the design, development and execution of online and offline design concepts and projects. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role requires an experienced, highly creative individual with the ability to develop results-driven campaigns and bring messages to life through design. S/he will be responsible for creating unique, engaging concepts that work in integrated campaigns across digital, social media, video, email and print vehicles. The ideal candidate is commercially minded, thrives in a fast paced, highly engaged environment and looks to challenge the status quo.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to create creative concepts
- Conceptualizes and designs content for offline communication: brochures, flyers, print ads, promotional items and other advertising collateral, etc.
- Create and design content for digital communication: display, social media, blog posts, email, digital ads, etc.
- Develop comprehensive, integrated design campaigns that perform across a full scope of vehicles, both offline and digital
- Implement, maintain and ensure brand consistency and quality across all print and digital assets
- Think creatively to develop new concepts, graphics and layout
- Create and/or edit video projects that engage users
- Ensure all deliverables meet accessibility standards and are appropriate for a mature audience
- Oversee project timelines and deliverables, from concept to placement
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in art, graphic design, advertising/marketing or another related field
- Minimum three years' experience as a graphic designer, preferably in an agency
- Strong understanding of design and UI/UX principals in both print & digital, include accessibility requirements
- Articulates thoughts and ideas clearly, concisely, and persuasively (both written and verbal)
- Self-starter with hands-on approach and ability to multi-task
- Entrepreneurial-spirit and desire to help build a new function from the ground up
- Tech-savvy with advanced proficiency in relevant software and technologies including Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in travel and/or designing for mature audiences preferred
To apply: Send your resume to [email protected].