The Operations Coordinator will provide operational and logistical support to VBR's customer facing reservations team.
The candidate will ensure business processes and functions are conducted in an accurate, cost-efficient manner.
- Manage the fulfillment of customer reservations ensuring they are processed accurately, thoroughly and in a way that exceeds customer expectations while minimizing costs
- Provide support to the Reservations team
- Optimize operational processes to ensure maximum efficiency while maintaining quality standards
- Research customer services issues with suppliers and vendors
- Communicate with suppliers and vendors as needed
- Perform quality control review on documents and issue documents
- Assist with the implementation of new processes and procedures and identify new opportunities to streamline existing ones
- Processing incoming/outgoing mail
- Collaborate and work with cross-functional partners in Sales, Systems, Marketing, Product and Tour Operations teams in the US & UK to identify and implement solutions to customer and/or operational issues
- Ensure all tasks and responsibilities are prioritized and handled in a timely and professional manner. Anticipate problems and ask probing questions in order to respond effectively
- Minimum of 2-years of professional work experience in customer service, operations, logistics or similar fields
- Customer-driven approach and mindset
- Strong problem-solving and time management skills
- Self-starter with hands-on approach and demonstrated ability to work efficiently
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Superior attention to detail
- Travel industry experience required, preferably with a tour operator or leisure business
To apply: Send your resume to [email protected].